Our heating engineers are Gas Safe and Oftec registered to carry out servicing and maintenance on all gas, oil and Lpg appliances. Heating appliance servicing can including :
- Agas & Rayburns
For the vast majority, Boilers, Agas & Rayburns are an essential part of our lives. They provide the heating and hot water to our homes and places of work. We rely on them to function for several hours a day. This in mind, the more efficient they are at providing heating and hot water the less it costs us to run. It is our recommendation to service appliances on an annual basis.
Why should I service my appliances regularly?
- To Keep you safe and protect you from carbon monoxide issues
- Keep you up to date with safety standards
- To save you money by running more efficiently
- To help prevent untimely and expensive breakdowns
- To comply with manufacturers warranty
What Appliances do we service?
- Domestic & Industrial central heating boilers
- Combi & combination boilers
- System boilers
- Gas, Oil & Lpg Boilers
- Acv Units and water heaters
- Open flue boilers
- Gas Fires, Agas, Rayburns
All makes & models maintained.
What does a service Involve?
- Cleaning burners and injectors
- Checking gas / oil consumption
- Analysing Flue Gases
- Testing all safety devices
For further information on service charges and service contracts, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you or use one of the option below.