We can design, supply and install new central heating systems for you. We are qualified to work with Gas, Oil, LPG and renewable heating technologies such as Heat pumps, solar Panels and wet underfloor heating systems.
Why choose Wheildons for your Central Heating Systems?
We work with you to design a bespoke central heating system to suit your requirements. This can be for your domestic home or a commercial business. The type of system and technology installed is dependent upon what is feasible at your property and what your long term goals are, this could be
- To reduce your carbon footprint
- To save money and reduce energy costs
- Adapt from Oil to Gas Central Heating
- Install a new technology
- Reduce running costs for your business
Central Heating Installations
What types of central heating systems do we install?
- Gas Central Heating
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- LPG Central Heating
- Underfloor Heating
- Solar Panels
- Heat pumps
Why replace my central heating?
For a number of reasons:
- Reduce long term running costs of your business or home
- Ensure the most effective heating system is installed for you, as homes and businesses extend /reduce so do their heating requirements
- Avoid carbon monoxide issues
- Keep up to date with the latest safety standards
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Heating Upgrades and Repairs
Over time, the plumbing in our property can become less effective as systems become clogged and parts of the central heating systems can breakdown. Plumbing and heating can be replaced or upgraded in stages without having to overhaul the entire system in one go.
What central heating systems upgrades do we provide?
- Boiler Installations
- Cylinder Replacements
- New radiators
- Replacement pipe work
- Power flushing to clean your system
- New heating controls and thermostats
- Underfloor heating installation
What repairs can we carry out?
- Broken boilers, Agas, Rayburns & Gas Fires
- Leaking Radiators
- Noisy Pumps
- Cold radiators
- Faulty thermostats & programmers
- Underfloor heating stats and components
If you are interested in finding out more about getting or upgrading your central heating system, you can call us on 015242 62330 or use one of the option below.