We undertake all types of domestic electrical installations. All our work is carried out to the current 17th edition of the wiring regulations BS7671. We are registered with the NICEIC and issue a certificate on completion.
Our Domestic Electrical Services include:
- Complete and partial re-wires
- Consumer Unit Replacements
- Domestic Smoke Alarms
- Inspection and Testing
- T.V Aerial Installation
- Telephone/Data Points
- Bathroom lighting/ shaver sockets/ Mirror Lights / Underfloor Heat Mats
- Boiler Installations
Each project is bespoke. We believe it is important to listen to our clients and to understand their needs, our role is to provide a technical solution that works whilst taking into consideration what can realistically be achieved within budget. Here are some of the things we do on a regular basis:
- Repairs: Repair parts of installations or make safe, unsafe systems. In the worst case scenario we can replace parts or cables with a speedy turn around.
- Energy Saving: Help save you money on everyday energy consumption. One of the most cost effective ways of doing this is by installing LED lighting to your home or place of work.
- Heating Controls: Install a variety of heating controls to suit your individual needs. Ranging from simple thermostats to a fully weather compensated system.
- Entertainment: We can install music systems to bathrooms, kitchens and other rooms in the home. These systems are discreet, built-in and stylish.
- Boiler installations: Wire up new boiler installations and provide our clients with a complete in-house boiler installation service.
- New consumer units: upgrading your bathroom and you want to increase the power of your electric shower. This is all possible as we can upgrade your consumer unit or run a new cable back to the consumer unit to provide the right power for your shower upgrade.
- Bathroom Lighting Upgrades: Changing your bathrooms a big decision, having the right lighting makes all the difference. We supply and fit, bathroom lights, mirrors with lights and shaving sockets. electric heat mats to take the edge off cold tiles and floors, bespoke lighting to create the right ambience to help you relax in your new bathroom.
Whatever your needs, we listen, create and achieve the results you want.
If you are interested in finding out more about landlord safety certificates, you can call us on 015242 62330 or use one of the option below.