Renewable technology offers many benefits including a reduced annual fuel bill, less dependence on fossil fuels and cuts carbon dioxide emissions. Wheildons can offer renewable heating systems for capturing energy from the ground, the sun and also the air to generate heating and hot water.
Solar hot water systems is an energy efficient way to supply hot water to your home or business. Wheildons can supply domestic solar hot water system that can reduce your annual bills and carbon footprint as the hot water solar panels collect energy from sunlight to heat your water.
Ground source heating uses heat from the ground to provide hot water for heating and general use. A ground source heat pump circulates water through pipes buried in your garden. Wheildons is able to provide ground heating systems as an alternative to conventional heating systems.
Air source heating allows you to heat your home with energy absorbed from the air around you. This heat can be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems and hot water in your home. Air source heat pumps can lower your fuel bills and could lower your home’s carbon emissions.
Collecting rainwater in an underwater storage tank is an effective way to reduce your mains water bills. Wheildons can supply and install a rainwater harvesting unit that can provide rainwater to be used in washing machines, toilets as well as for washing the car during hose pipe bans.
Reduce your expensive fuel bills with a renewable biomass log burning system to provide heat to your home. Wheildons are approved installers of biomass heating systems and can help you with everything, from planning the right system to meet your needs to maintaining the burner.
Services we offer
- Domestic & Commercial Work carried out
- Design & Installation of Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP) all technologies
- Design & Installation of Air Source Heat Pumps, New & Retro fit.
- Design, Installation & Maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems
- Specialist Design & Installation of Underfloor Heating Systems for the Renewable Market
- Design & Installation of Energy Efficient Central Heating Systems
- Design & Installation of Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- On-site Showroom