Landlord Safety Certificates

Home Owners Safety Certificates

We can provide homeowners safety certificates for your own peace of mind that your appliances, gas or Oil, are safe and working effectively.

Landlord Safety Certificates & Caravans

For rental properties we provide landlord gas safety certificates for all your gas appliances and Oftec certificates for all Oil Appliances. This keeps your tenants safe and ensures that you are complying with the law. For more information on Landlord Safety Certificates, please Contact Us.

What does a gas safety certificate involve?

  • Service of gas boiler
  • Service of gas fire
  • Gas Test on cooker/hob
  • Service Gas Rayburn or Gas Aga
  • Issue Gas Certificate

What does an OFTEC certificate involve?

  • Service of Oil Boiler
  • Service Oil Raburn or Oil Aga
  • Issue Oftec certificate

We also carry out checks & servicing for caravans including:

  • Change of Ownership
  • Gas Safety Certificates
  • Boiler & appliance servicing for boilers, water heaters, gas fires
  • Gas test on cookers & hobs

If you are interested in finding out more about landlord safety certificates, you can call us on 015242 62330 or use one of the option below.

Get a Quote– OR –Request a Callback